-   -   Autofill a Pivot Table (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/382200-autofill-pivot-table.html)

Ant

Autofill a Pivot Table

Hi,

I have a large pivot table which I have copied and pasted as values. I am
looking for some code which will automatically fill in the blank cells below
each header and sub-header along several columns. It also has to treat
numbers as text so as not to increase the number by 1 each row which can
occur. eg Account Code 6000 in Column A fills down as 6000, not 6001, 6002,
6003, 6004 etc. until it hits the next account, say 7000. Then 7000 fills
down till it hits the next account code and so on. It then needs to do the
same to the next column and so forth until Column D.

The idea then is to have a full dataset which I can then use filters on.

Thanks in advance,
Ant.

Dave Peterson

Autofill a Pivot Table

Visit Debra Dalgleish site for a couple of ways:
http://contextures.com/xlDataEntry02.html

--

Dave Peterson