-   -   Excel Text Color Conditional Formatting (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/382185-excel-text-color-conditional-formatting.html)

[email protected]

Excel Text Color Conditional Formatting

Hello,

I would like to change the color of some text based on conditions. Of
course, it's not quite as simple as it could be. My data is contained
in one column, but consists of one set of data, concatenated with some
parentheses and another set of data.

So, my data looks like this:
100 (30)
200 (-10)
300 (-20)

What I would like would be for the number in parentheses to be green
if it's positive and red if it's negative. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks,
Ben

Corey

Excel Text Color Conditional Formatting

As i am aware not ONLY the values in the Brackets.
You can formatCellsNumber and Select the RED Negative Numbers.
But this will apply to the entire cell.
Corey....