-   -   Emailing Help (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/382165-emailing-help.html)

Dave M[_2_]

Emailing Help

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could help me. I am trying to get a code to copy
a worksheet (command button on one sheet [named home], the sheet I'm trying
to copy is hidden[named hidden]), paste special to a new worksheet with
formats and values, then emailing the new worksheet to a distribution list in
another cell (if this part is possible, if not I can enter the addresses by
hand), close/delete the new worksheet with out saving it, and return to the
'home' worksheet.

Thanks

Dave

Ron de Bruin