Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Running macro automatic after opening Userform

Dear all,

I have the following problem: I'd created a userform with a Image
field. Now I'd like to asign a picture to that image field at the
moment you open the userform. I just can't get the macro to run
automatic after opening of the userform.

The code:

---------------------

Public Sub ShowPicture()

Dim CurrentChart1, Fname1

Set CurrentChart1 = Sheets("Picture").ChartObjects(1).Chart
Fname1 = ThisWorkbook.Path & "\temp1.gif"
CurrentChart1.Export Filename:=Fname1, FilterName:="GIF"

UserForm1.Show

Application.run "CommandButton1_Click"

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()

Path1 = "c:"
Fname1 = Path1 & "\temp1.gif"
Image1.Picture = LoadPicture(Fname1)

When I build Commandbutton1 on the Userform and click it, the picture
will show in the image field. I just like it to do it automatically
when i open the Userform. Anyone a solution?