-   -   this line of code works on some machines but not others (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/382028-line-code-works-some-machines-but-not-others.html)

akh2103

this line of code works on some machines but not others

Hello---

I wrote a series of macros for my office this summer and distributed
them to many machines using an add-in. Everything was working well
until a co-worker got a new computer. Now, this line of code seems to
be crashing his macros. Any suggestions?

..Text = FrmSeriesTables.TextBox1.Text (Here's the villain)

-Abe

Robin Hammond[_3_]

this line of code works on some machines but not others

It is probably not this line of code. Have you checked for any missing
references. In the VBE goto Tools, References.

--
Robin Hammond
www.enhanceddatasystems.com

oups.com...