-   -   force print of another sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/381992-force-print-another-sheet.html)

Graham Y

force print of another sheet

I have a dumb user who keeps forgetting to change from the input sheet to the
report before doing File Print. Is there anyway I can set the menu to print a
range on the other sheet?
Can I do this without writing any code?
If not can I change the default action of a menu item, or do I remove it and
then replaceit withj my own code? But if I do thatthen I have to also write
code to swap between std and my menu.
It'll be easier to put a button on the sheet, which is quite straight
forward as Ihave frozen panes.

Jim Rech

force print of another sheet

I'd suggest a little code. Go to the ThisWorkbook module of the workbook in
the VBE and paste this in. Modify the worksheet names as needed.

Dim Resp As Integer
If ActiveSheet.Name = "Input" Then
Resp = MsgBox("Do you want to print the Report sheet instead of
Input?", vbYesNoCancel)
Select Case Resp
Case vbYes
Cancel = True