-   -   Locate a word and add the next (below) cell value to the totals (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/381704-locate-word-add-next-below-cell-value-totals.html)

Mir Khan

Locate a word and add the next (below) cell value to the totals

Hi Experts,
i have a column where i need to look for words PTO, NPT, ANP, UNP,Tardy,
FMLA or STD and add the next cell value to the Total PTO, Total NPT, Total
ANP.... at the end of the worksheet.
can anybody help me in this, if you want i can send you the worksheet for
reference.
please help me.

Peter[_61_]

Locate a word and add the next (below) cell value to the totals

It sounds quite simple but could you send me the worksheet for
reference.

Peter