-   -   VBA Code to automatically reset the Freeze Panes settings (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/381698-re-vba-code-automatically-reset-freeze-panes-settings.html)

Tom Ogilvy

VBA Code to automatically reset the Freeze Panes settings

Maybe this will get you started:

Sub ABCDD()
Dim rng As Range
Set rng = ActiveSheet.PivotTables(1).DataBodyRange
rng(1).Select
ActiveWindow.FreezePanes = False
ActiveWindow.FreezePanes = True

regards,
Tom Ogilvy

"SaeOngJeeMa" wrote in message
Hello, I have a spreadsheet with a bunch of controls on a Pivot Table
Worksheet that use VBA code to control the Pivot Table layout. Every time
the
user clicks a control it changes the configuration of Pagefields,
Rowfields,
Datafields and Columnfields. I'd like to have a (hopefully simple) VBA Sub
that changes the Freeze Panes settings relative to the newest position of
the
upper leftmost Datafield.

The one thing I'm missing is a way to easily find that upper leftmost
Datafield cell position using VBA code. Does anyone know a simple way of
locating that cell? Thanks in advance.
Best Regards, Dean

SaeOngJeeMa

VBA Code to automatically reset the Freeze Panes settings

Hey Tom,
Worked great! Thanks.
--
Best Regards,