-   -   Scrollbars (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/381521-scrollbars.html)

[email protected]

Scrollbars

I have multiple pie charts (8). Each pie chart is made up of 2 to 4
variables. I have a scrollbar that has been linked to each cell
containing these variables. I want to make the scrollbars work in
unison so that when one goes up the rest go down, keeping the sum 1 or
100%. There was an old post on this but I was unable to get it to
work. Any ideas.

Cells containing the first pie chart's data are (C5:C8) and the sum
(100) is in Cell C9.