-   -   VB in Excel 2007 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/381399-vbulletin-excel-2007-a.html)

[email protected]

VB in Excel 2007

Visual Basic, Macros, Record Macro are greyed out in the Code section of the
Developer ribbon. What do I need to do to activate VB macros in xl2007?

Yvon POGBA

Excel 2007 record macro, Vusial Basic options are greyedout

Current Status: resolved

Problem:
Excel 2007 record macro, Vusial Basic options are greyed out

Resolution
The feature VBA was not installed
Start/control panel/add remove programs/Office 2007/change/add remove features/office shared features/selected VBA and run from my computer
restarted the machine and issue was resolved - [Solved the Problem]

http://www.eggheadcafe.com