-   -   userform textboxes saving numerical data as text in worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/381243-userform-textboxes-saving-numerical-data-text-worksheet.html)

buckchow[_3_]

userform textboxes saving numerical data as text in worksheet

I've searched multiple sites and cannot find the solution to change th
output data as numerical on the worksheet even though it is entered a
a number in a userform textbox. I'm using Excel 2003 and the outpu
from the userform textbox data leaves a flag next to the cell on th
worksheet allowing me to change from text to numerical but I would lik
to have it done automatically in VBA. It would seem that this would b
a simple solution but appears to not be the case. Any ideas would b
greatly appreciated.
Thank you

--
buckcho