-   -   Look Up Functions (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/381241-look-up-functions.html)

Akash

Look Up Functions

Can Any one give me example about all the Lookup functions

1) Look Up
2) V Lookup
3) H Lookup

I want Example where and y r there required.

Akash

Satish

Look Up Functions

Check other links on that site...they have Hlookup, Lookup etc.

Cheers!
Satish

Akash wrote:
Can Any one give me example about all the Lookup functions

1) Look Up
2) V Lookup
3) H Lookup

I want Example where and y r there required.

Akash

Martin Fishlock

Look Up Functions

Have a look at Contextures for a start: