-   -   Command Button (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/381033-re-command-button.html)

[email protected]

Command Button

Hello, I am trying to do the following:
When I press the command button, the statement "Market Order" appears
in cell B1, however when I press it again it will remove the statement
"Market Order". Sort of like an on and off switch.

I have written the following so far, however I am having trouble in
removing the statement when I press the command button again.

Your help is appreciated

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
If CommandButton1.Value = True Then
Range("B1").Value = "Market Order"
Else
Range("B1").Value = ""
End if
End Sub

Thank you

Mike

Corey

Command Button

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
If CommandButton1.Value = True and Range("B1").value ="" Then
Range("B1").Value = "Market Order"

wrote in message
Hello, I am trying to do the following:
When I press the command button, the statement "Market Order" appears
in cell B1, however when I press it again it will remove the statement
"Market Order". Sort of like an on and off switch.

I have written the following so far, however I am having trouble in
removing the statement when I press the command button again.

Your help is appreciated

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
If CommandButton1.Value = True Then
Range("B1").Value = "Market Order"