-   -   formula determinate problem (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/380923-formula-determinate-problem.html)

kicek

formula determinate problem

Dear All,
I have following problem:

I have one file test.xls and i would like to downloading to this file
some of the date from diferent files

Each next file will have names ( next number ) .xls for example :
1.xls , 2.xls,3.xls etc

How to write a formula if i want to have intest.xls one row with the
same field A1 from each of my numered files

Many thanks
KICQ

Bernard Liengme

formula determinate problem

Start with this and experiment a little
=INDIRECT("["&ROW()&".xls]Sheet1!&A1")

--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"kicek" wrote in message
ups.com...
Dear All,
I have following problem:

I have one file test.xls and i would like to downloading to this file
some of the date from diferent files

Each next file will have names ( next number ) .xls for example :
1.xls , 2.xls,3.xls etc

How to write a formula if i want to have intest.xls one row with the
same field A1 from each of my numered files

Many thanks
KICQ

Arvi Laanemets

formula determinate problem

Hi

Hi

I ansvered quite similar thread "Dynamic table array using hyperlink" from
Salman at 05.01.2007 11:05 in NG microsoft.public.excel.worksheetfunctions.
Maybe you find some ideas from there.

Arvi Laanemets