-   -   Input Box question (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/380750-input-box-question.html)

No Name

Input Box question

Here is my code for an inputbox

Dim search1
search1 = InputBox("i.e JOHN DOE", ("WHAT IS THE PLAYERS NAME?"))

My problem is if the box is empty and the user click the ok I need a msgbox
to appear and let the user know there need to be information in this box and
have it stay. Not move on to the next inputbox in line.

Hope you understand what I am trying to say

Thanks

Greg B.

Greg B.[_2_]

Input Box question