-   -   Programming a Forms scroll bar on Chart Sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/380728-programming-forms-scroll-bar-chart-sheet.html)

Chexpeare

Programming a Forms scroll bar on Chart Sheet

Excel doesn't allow Active X controls on chart sheets. However, I would like
to use three scroll bars from the Forms toolbox to allow the user to select
the best 3D-View for a dynamically generated chart. Any tips on how to get
started? Thanks

NickHK

Programming a Forms scroll bar on Chart Sheet

Don't use a chart sheet; put the chart on a worksheet ?
You can put a Forms scroll bar on a chart sheet though.

NickHK