-   -   TRACKING DATA (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/380670-tracking-data.html)

Akash

TRACKING DATA

I HAVE A SHEET WITH 20000 ROWS.

EVERY DAYS I HAD TO TRACK THE PERFORMANCES OF THE EMPLOYEES WHATEVER
THEY HAVE DONE IN THE ENTIRE DAY.

THE COLUMNS OF MY SHEETS ARE AS FOLLOWS:

Sr No Req. No. Requestor Name Authorized By
1 11,267 BIJAY SASHI
2 11,269 MANISH AKASH
3 11,270 ANOOP AJAY
4 11,273 NIHAR AKASH
5 11,274 KAMENDRA AKASH
6 11,279 PREM AKASH
7 11,280 BIJAY AKASH
8 11,282 BOM AKASH
9 11,284 NISHANT AKASH
10 11,285 BOM AKASH
11 11,286 KAMENDRA AKASH
12 11,287 NISHANT AKASH
13 11,288 NIHAR AKASH

now what i want is to track is in this format.

Personnel AJAY AKASH Shashi Blank SubTotal
ANOOP 1 1
NIHAR 2 2
KAMENDRA 2 2
PREM 1 1
BIJAY 1 1 2
BOM 2 2
NISHANT 2 2
Manish 1 1
1 10 1 1 13

Can we track the same through macro. Is this possible.

Awaiting for the ur mail.

Regards

Akash

Akash

TRACKING DATA

On Jan 6, 4:43 pm, "Akash" wrote:
[...]

I want that as soon as i paste all my data in Sheet 1 and call a macro it should display the output in Sheet 2.

Awaiting for the ur mail.

Regards

Akash

Tom Ogilvy

TRACKING DATA

Try using a pivot table found under the data menu.

Requestor name would be in your row and in your data areas and Authorized by
in your column area

Tom Ogilvy

"Akash" wrote in message
oups.com...

On Jan 6, 4:43 pm, "Akash" wrote:
[...]

hi,
Cant i do it with the help of macros

If its possible pls do help me in this regards

Akash

On Jan 7, 12:29 am, "Tom Ogilvy" wrote:
Try using a pivot table found under the data menu.

Requestor name would be in your row and in your data areas and Authorized by
in your column area

Tom Ogilvy

"Akash" wrote in ooglegroups.com...