-   -   Heap Error when debbuging my Excel COM Addin (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/380663-heap-error-when-debbuging-my-excel-com-addin.html)

Aggie

Heap Error when debbuging my Excel COM Addin

Hello

I have created an Excel COM Addin, and when I'm debugging my code, I get a
message saying "User breakpoint called from code at 0x7c901230" , always the
same address, and my visual studio disassembly window stops at an int 3.

I'm also getting this message in my debug window:
"Getting CWP anewHEAP [EXCEL.EXE]: Invalid Address specified to RtlFreeHeap
...."

This seems to be a consistent issue .. and I have noticed my addin is not
working fine in Windows Vista, and guessing it can be related to this Heap
Error...

Any ideas ?

Thanks so much in advance !

Best regards