-   -   How do I display an Excel file? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/380535-how-do-i-display-excel-file.html)

PHPBABY3

How do I display an Excel file?

Someone just sent me an Excel spreadsheet and I don't have the software
to display it. What is the cheapest way to display it? Could someone
display it and post the text as a message?

Thanks

Norman Jones

How do I display an Excel file?

Hi PhpBaby,

You can download a free viewer fro microsoft:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/of...347961033.aspx

---
Regards,
Norman

"PHPBABY3" wrote in message
oups.com...
Someone just sent me an Excel spreadsheet and I don't have the software
to display it. What is the cheapest way to display it? Could someone
display it and post the text as a message?

Thanks

Norman Jones

How do I display an Excel file?

Hi PhpBaby,

If you need to do more than view the file, you might consider the freely
downloadable Open Office suite which is available (60MB+) at:

http://www.openoffice.org/
There is also a CD option.

---
Regards,
Norman

"Norman Jones" wrote in message
Hi PhpBaby,

You can download a free viewer fro microsoft:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/of...347961033.aspx

---
Regards,
Norman

Bernard Liengme

How do I display an Excel file?

A) download free Excel Read from Microsoft
B) download free Open Office from http://www.openoffice.org/
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme