-   -   Print to fit one page (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/380470-re-print-fit-one-page.html)

Brian B.

Print to fit one page

Whatever code you are using couldn't you just add something like:

If ***Your Criteria Prints Just Page One*** Then

With ActiveSheet.PageSetup
.FitToPagesWide = 1
.FitToPagesTall = 1
End With

Else

With ActiveSheet.PageSetup
.FitToPagesWide = 1
.FitToPagesTall = 2
End With

End If

Hopefully this should work.

-Brian

Shawn wrote:
I have a .xls file that has data that spreads across two printed pages (or
that I want to spread across two printed pages). If certain critrea are met,
page 1 prints. If other criteria are met, page 1 and page 2 are printed. I
need a code that will continue to do the above but fit page 1 on one printed
page and if both pages are to be printed, then fit page 1 and page 2 on 2
printed pages. Right now, the first page may run over one or two lines onto
a second printed page. I hope this makes sence.

--
Thanks
Shawn

Ron de Bruin

Print to fit one page

Use also Zoom

With sh.PageSetup
.Zoom = False
.FitToPagesWide = 1
.FitToPagesTall = False
.Orientation = xlLandscape
End With

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

Shawn wrote:
I have a .xls file that has data that spreads across two printed pages (or
that I want to spread across two printed pages). If certain critrea are met,
page 1 prints. If other criteria are met, page 1 and page 2 are printed. I
need a code that will continue to do the above but fit page 1 on one printed
page and if both pages are to be printed, then fit page 1 and page 2 on 2
printed pages. Right now, the first page may run over one or two lines onto
a second printed page. I hope this makes sence.

--
Thanks
Shawn

Ron de Bruin

Print to fit one page

Try this tester for the selection

I will preview the printout
Delete preview:=True when it is working correct

Sub test()
With ActiveSheet.PageSetup
.PrintArea = Selection.Address
.Zoom = False