-   -   Excel 2002 SP3 and VBA (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/380466-re-excel-2002-sp3-vba.html)

Jim Rech

Excel 2002 SP3 and VBA

is VBA on the "short list" for being no longer supported

No. It'll be around for a long time.

So far, things seem to work just fine

If you've tested your app thoroughly under Excel 2007 and it's working fine,
you've done about all you can. It's not a bad idea to try to enroll
customers as 'beta testers' when they get Excel 2007.

If I've misunderstood you and you haven't tested under Excel 2007 then no
one can offer you any assurances that there will be no issues. You have to
test, test, test. Every app is different.
--
Jim