-   -   Forms / Lookup (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/380450-forms-lookup.html)

[email protected][_2_]

Forms / Lookup

Hi all,

I was wondering if any of you can help with below problem:

I have a a few fields in Excel populated with information: Broker Name,
Transaction Number, Stock Name, Quantity, Price, and Date. This
information is on worksheet labeled "Data." Here's what I'd like to do;
I want to create a form perhaps which would allow me to select a broker
from a drop down arrow, along with another drop down arrow for a date.
Once I click on a button that possibly says "Get Results", I'd like to
be able to populate the cells below with all the transactions done by
that particular broker (I'd like all the fields I've listed above to be
included in the results.) Is there a simple way to do this. Also, I
want to ave the option to view All brokers as well.

Thanks in advance,

Haas

[email protected][_2_]

Forms / Lookup

I need to do this in a form. However, if I can do an Auto Filter within
a form, and you can show me how to do so, I would love to learn that
method.

Thanks,

Haas

John Bundy (remove) wrote:
Sounds like a perfect case for Auto-filter, or did this have to be done in a
form?
--
-John Northwest11
is helpful.