-   -   Select All,Copy All and Paste Special Question (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/380406-re-select-all-copy-all-paste-special-question.html)

JLGWhiz

Select All,Copy All and Paste Special Question

What that is telling you is that you cannot transpose more than 256
contiguous rows because there are only that many columns to transpose to. So
as a matter of gerneral terminology, you cannot select all and copy all and
PasteSpecial with Transpose as an argument.

"swaroop" wrote:

Hi All,
I have a set of values in worksheet.
I want to transpose the data in the worksheet.
I want to copy all cells and Paste Special on top of the existing cells with
the trasposed data.
How can i copy all the cells in worksheet and then use Paste Special.

Any pointers are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Swaroop

P.S: I tried copying a range of cells and worksheet and when i try to paste
the cells by giving a Range , i get an COMException ,that copy and paste
areas should be the same.