-   -   Creating a help file (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/380400-re-creating-help-file.html)

Conan Kelly

Creating a help file

JNW,

I asked a question about creating Help Files before as well. Andrew V
pointed me to a free program from microsoft that should be able to do it for
you (I haven't installed it yet so I don't know how well it works).

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...ng=enHTH,Conan Kelly"JNW" wrote in ... Can anyone point me to a website that details how to set up a help filefor a VBA project? Never done it and I'll need a pretty basic step-by-step. Thanks! -- JNW