-   -   Insert row at start of each subtotal (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/380322-insert-row-start-each-subtotal.html)

amepluie

Insert row at start of each subtotal

Hi I'm a newbie at VBA, would really appreciate if someone can help me
with the following problem:-

I have a data table with columns:-
Date Invoice Number Amount Customer
Address1 Address2 Address3

I sort the table by Customer, then by Date
then I subtotal the Amount at each Customer change, with pagebreak

What I want is a Statement for each Customer:-

If at each page (each start of subtotal); I can copy the Name,
Address1, Address2, Address 3 range and insert in .

This is then repeated for all subtotal (pagebreak).
At the end, Customer, Add1, Add2, Add3 columns are deleted.

Below is a code I write to insert some values in certain columns on the
subtotal column
But I don't think it can work at all for this Statement I wish to
create...

Sub ChequePayment()
Dim Counter As Integer
Dim iCounter As Integer
Dim iValue As Double
Dim txtBox As String

Sheets("PrintOut").Range("B5").Select
txtBox = InputBox("Please enter Cheque No.:")

iValue = txtBox - 1

For iCounter = 1 To 200
iValue = iValue + 1

Do Until IsEmpty(ActiveCell)
ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).Select 'MOVE DOWN A CELL
Loop
ActiveCell.Offset(0, 1).Select 'MOVE RIGHT AND CHECK IF
THIS ONE IS EMPTY
If IsEmpty(ActiveCell) Then
Exit Sub
Else
ActiveCell.Offset(0, -1).Select 'Move Back
ActiveCell.Offset(0, 3).Select 'Move to Cell E
ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = iValue
ActiveCell.Offset(0, 1).Select
ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "'1311"
ActiveCell.Offset(0, -4).Select
ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).Select 'MOVE DOWN A CELL
End If
Next iCounter

Thanks,
Ame