-   -   Excel Connect to Accpac Dos (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/380307-excel-connect-accpac-dos.html)

[email protected]

Excel Connect to Accpac Dos

We are trying to help clients move their data, Accounts Payable,
Accounts Receivable, Cash Book and General Ledger, from Accpac Plus in
Dos to a Microsoft Accounting system or alternatively to Office 2000,
MsAccess or Excel.

Can we receive any suggestions on how we should proceed in this
converstion.

Mehran

Martin Fishlock

Excel Connect to Accpac Dos

Mehran,

Unless somebody comes up with a better solution here are a few options but
it will probably be a matter of running reports and extracting data and then
to be changed. This is probably the easiest and most straight forword method
and also providing some audit trail.

You could try GridView. It's a viewer (and lots more) for ACCPAC Plus data.
There is info, and an evaluation download at
http://www.softrak.com/products/adagio/gridview.php.

Another solution is to use an extraction program like Prompt (evaluation
copy available) at
http://www.parse-o-matic.com/

or Monach at
http://monarch.datawatch.com/monarch-standard.asp