-   -   Passing excel cell values as sql variables (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/380112-passing-excel-cell-values-sql-variables.html)

jai[_2_]

Passing excel cell values as sql variables

Hi,
Is there anyway I can pass excel cell values as sql variables???

Regards

Jaideep

Bob Phillips

Passing excel cell values as sql variables

sSQL = "SELECT * FROM myTable WHERE id='" & Range("A1").Value & "'"

as I have assumed the id is a string, I have enclosed it in single quotes.

--
---
HTH

Bob

"jai" wrote in message
ps.com...
Hi,
Is there anyway I can pass excel cell values as sql variables???

Regards

Jaideep

RichardSchollar

Passing excel cell values as sql variables

Hi

I this is for use in MSQuery, then Nick Hodge has a great article he

http://www.dailydoseofexcel.com/arch...-data-queries/

Best regards

Richard

jai wrote:
Hi,
Is there anyway I can pass excel cell values as sql variables???

Regards

Jaideep

Bob Phillips

Passing excel cell values as sql variables

.... I this is for use in MSQuery ...

odd, I thought you were English <vbg

"RichardSchollar" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi

I this is for use in MSQuery, then Nick Hodge has a great article he

http://www.dailydoseofexcel.com/arch...-data-queries/

Best regards

Richard

RichardSchollar

Passing excel cell values as sql variables

It would seem that the copious quantities of mulled wine consumed this
Christmas have addled my brain ;-)

Richard hic...