-   -   Cannot jump to 'VBProject because it is in the library 'VBIDE' which is not currently referenced (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/380065-cannot-jump-vbproject-because-library-vbide-not-currently-referenced.html)

[email protected]

Cannot jump to 'VBProject because it is in the library 'VBIDE' which is not currently referenced

I'd like to get information on members, functions, and subs of
VBProject.

In the object browser I get the above message:

Cannot jump to 'VBProject because it is in the library 'VBIDE' which is
not currently referenced.

How do I reference the VBIDE library? It's not on the list.

Thanks.

[email protected]

Cannot jump to 'VBProject because it is in the library 'VBIDE' which is not currently referenced

False alarm. It was in the Microsoft VBA Extensibility 5.3 library.

Thanks.