-   -   play wave file from Excel 2003 macro (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/380057-play-wave-file-excel-2003-macro.html)

Marvin

play wave file from Excel 2003 macro

I can get the media player to start but it does not play the wave file. I can
play the wave file by clicking on it directly. Here is the code I am trying...

Cantillation = Shell("C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmplayer.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Marvin\My Documents\Marvin
Klein\Cantillation\Cantillation Sounds\MyWavFile", vbNormalFocus)

The old play commands have been removed in 2003 so I am hoping there is
another way to play a audio file.