-   -   How to detect when Find returns nothing? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/380043-how-detect-when-find-returns-nothing.html)

Ben

How to detect when Find returns nothing?

Hi all

How do I detect when the following code returns nothing, meaning when no
match is found? I need to when no match is found and then take different
action. Please share with me the code syntax to do this? Thanks.

Cells.Find(What:="xyx", After:=ActiveCell, LookIn:=xlFormulas, LookAt:= _
xlPart, SearchOrder:=xlByRows, SearchDirection:=xlNext,
MatchCase:=False _
, SearchFormat:=False).Activate

Ben

--

Gary''s Student

How to detect when Find returns nothing?

See Schollar's response in:

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...06311c55e74647

--
Gary's Student