-   -   Downloading Multiple Pages of Get External Data from Yahoo (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/379955-downloading-multiple-pages-get-external-data-yahoo.html)

Frank Hayes

Downloading Multiple Pages of Get External Data from Yahoo

I am using the "Get External Data" function to download a stock screen from
Yahoo. The current Get External Data will only download the first 20
results (out of a population of 494). Is there a parameter I can set to
download all 494 at once?

The external data screen I am using is:

http://screen.yahoo.com/b?&pemin=0&p...ax=1&db=stocks

Thanks for any advice.

PS - This screen downloads stocks with Price to Earnings Ration between 0
and 30 & PEG Ratios between 0 and 1

Frank

JLGWhiz

Downloading Multiple Pages of Get External Data from Yahoo

It appears to me that they are only feeding you 20 at a time, so the answer
is no.