-   -   Unchecking all Forms checkboxes in entire sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/379917-unchecking-all-forms-checkboxes-entire-sheet.html)

michaelberrier

Unchecking all Forms checkboxes in entire sheet

I found this great code for unchecking all Form Toolbar created
checkboxes on a single sheet:

Sub Clearem()
Dim bx as object
For each bx in Worksheets("Sheet1").Checkboxes
bx.value = xlOff
Next
End Sub

How can I adapt this to uncheck all boxes in an entire workbook? I've
tried Activebook and workbook("") with no luck.

Thanks in adavnce.

[email protected]

Unchecking all Forms checkboxes in entire sheet

Use this code:

Dim objWorksheet As Worksheet

For Each objWorksheet In ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets
'Your For loop goes here
Next objWorksheet

michaelberrier wrote:
I found this great code for unchecking all Form Toolbar created
checkboxes on a single sheet:

Sub Clearem()
Dim bx as object
For each bx in Worksheets("Sheet1").Checkboxes
bx.value = xlOff
Next
End Sub

How can I adapt this to uncheck all boxes in an entire workbook? I've
tried Activebook and workbook("") with no luck.

Thanks in adavnce.

michaelberrier

Unchecking all Forms checkboxes in entire sheet

That rocks!

Thanks,
mb

Peter T

Unchecking all Forms checkboxes in entire sheet

No need to loop Forms type checkboxes

Worksheets("Sheet1").CheckBoxes.Value = xlOff ' or xlOn checked

xlOff is -4146 but 0 also works, xlOn is +1

Regards,
Peter T

ups.com...