-   -   Adding Images (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/379897-re-adding-images.html)

Tom Ogilvy

Adding Images

I haven't run into that since many, many years ago. I know Microsoft has
had that problem with office apps of and one, but don't know the specific
cause or cure.

Might do a google search or go to

http://support.microsoft.com

and search the knowledge base.

Tom Ogilvy

"Dan Kelly" wrote in message
Okay got a bit further

Using the following code:

ActiveSheet.Pictures.Insert("Y:\Templates\Test\Log os\CoolGrey.jpg").Select
Selection.ShapeRange.Top = 29.25
Selection.ShapeRange.Left = 323.25
Selection.ShapeRange.Height = 44.25

I get a "red x" in an appropriatly shaped box on the form :)

How do I stop the red "x" from happening?

Dan

That's great - I now know what the position of the images is going to be
and
can work that out for the multiples.

I just need to know how to add the image to the Sheet :)

The First Image needs to be added from the Following location:

"Y:\Templates\Logos\Grey.jpg"

But I can only get a red "x"

Subsequent images on a sheet can be copies of the first, just at the new
position.

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

Activesheet.Pictures(1).Top
Activesheet.Pictures(1).Left

from the immediate window as a demo:

?ActiveSheet.Pictures(1).Top
1326
? activesheet.Pictures(1).TopLeftCell.Top
1326
? activesheet.Pictures(1).TopLeftCell.Address(0,0)
E105

--
regards,
Tom Ogilvy

"Dan Kelly" wrote:

Last couple of questions I hope - both related to images.

I have a standard Template that I am trying to replicate in VB in
order to
do allow an office rebrand to occur. The new designed template has
an image
on it, whose picture I am trying to find out - but there seems to be
no
information about position available.

Once I know the position of the image I want to insert the image into
the
correct position on the newly created page.

Any pointers?