Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Setting the text in a cell to the text of a cell on a different sheet in the same workbook

OK, the subject should say a lot about my Excel programming experience.
I'm quite the flaming novice. :)

I'm trying to change the text in a sheet named "Cert" on a cell
starting in column C to the text in a cell in another sheet in the same
workbook named "Info" when the cells in the A column change. I was
thinking this should be really easy and doable in 2 or 3 lines.

Here's what I came up with:

If Not Intersect(Target, Range("A14:A35")) Is Nothing Then
Range("C:" & Target.Row).Text = sheets("Info") ... and then the
cell, based on target cell's value.

It's the part after the "=" that I think is really getting me. It
can't be that hard... but I'm managing to make it so. Any advice would
be greatly appreciated.

Max.