-   -   Lookup Sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/379661-lookup-sheet.html)

Anna

Lookup Sheet

Hi: Can any one please tell me how to i create a lookup sheet. I mean
every time when i open the excel file it automatically update the data
into the sheet from another excel file.

Thanks.

Franz Verga

Lookup Sheet

Nel post ups.com
*Anna* ha scritto:

Hi: Can any one please tell me how to i create a lookup sheet. I mean
every time when i open the excel file it automatically update the data
into the sheet from another excel file.

Thanks.

Hi Anna,

I think you could use a VLOOKUP, but please be more specific... :-)

--
(I'm not sure of names of menus, options and commands, because
translating from the Italian version of Excel...)

Hope I helped you.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Ciao

Franz Verga from Italy