-   -   Autofilter / CF (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/379647-autofilter-cf.html)

[email protected]

Autofilter / CF

On my autofiltered sheet I have thousands of rows. Calculation is
manual to filter easily.
But then CF is not working as expected I think it is because of manual
calculation.
How can I trap when a subset of row is selected through filter arrow so
that I could only then change the calculation type to manual ? Any idea
?
Thank you very much in advance.

[email protected]

Autofilter / CF

Self answering :

All sheet's events ( except Deactivate) as
Application.Calculation = xlCalculationmanual
End sub

Now I can filter even 60.000 rows within milliseconds and my CF works
charmly.