-   -   The undo button is greyed out due to this formula (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/379646-re-undo-button-greyed-out-due-formula.html)

Nick Hodge

The undo button is greyed out due to this formula

Steved

The running of the code will always wipe the 'undo buffer'

You can run the undo method but it must be the first line of the code, so is
not of use in your issue

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"Steved" wrote in message
Hello from Steved.

I've installed the below formula in excel but the undo function button
geys
out after I use the enter key to goto the next cell and stays greyed out,
but
when I delete the below formula the undo function works fine. My question
please what do I need to do to allow the undo function to work, at all
times.

Option Explicit
With Target
If .Count 1 Then Exit Sub
If Not Intersect(Range("A5:AB272"), .Cells) Is Nothing Then
Application.EnableEvents = False
If Not IsEmpty(.Value) Then
Me.Range("b3") = Now
End If