-   -   Converting currency to text "One & 00/100 Dollars" (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/379616-re-converting-currency-text-one-00-100-dollars.html)

Paul B

Converting currency to text "One & 00/100 Dollars"

mkane, have a look here,

Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"mkane" wrote in message
I've been looking for a function or format that would convert currency to
text to automate our company check request forms. Specifically, I would
reference a field with currency input such as $1120.35 and display that in
seperate field as "One Thousand One Hundred Twenty & 35/100"

Seems like there would have to be a function for this - any help?

Thanks