-   -   Chart macro okay but sometimes ends by moving to a new location? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/379561-chart-macro-okay-but-sometimes-ends-moving-new-location.html)

James A

Chart macro okay but sometimes ends by moving to a new location?

I created several macros to change the "scale" in my charts. It changes the
scale fine but occasionally it finishes by moving to a new location? This is
obviously very frustrating, any ideas why its doing this and how I can fix it?

James A

Jon Peltier

Chart macro okay but sometimes ends by moving to a new location?

Hard to tell what may be happening without seeing some code.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions