-   -   HOW CAN I CONVERT NUMBER IN WORD USING VB6 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/379411-how-can-i-convert-number-word-using-vb6.html)

joe joe

HOW CAN I CONVERT NUMBER IN WORD USING VB6

hi, everyone can you help me how to convert number in word i'm a newbie
im using vb6 i can't think of the right syntax or code that will best
fit to convert number in words. for example I the input is 3000 the
output should be three thousand. I was thinking if I will use the "If
else statement" but it would be burden if we are talking of millions or
more. please help me.. thank you

Bob Phillips

HOW CAN I CONVERT NUMBER IN WORD USING VB6

See http://xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0004.html

--
---
HTH