-   -   Filtering problem (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/379409-filtering-problem.html)

Tim Walters[_2_]

Filtering problem

Filtering a list of email addresses in 1 column is very easy. But how can
the rows in other columns also be eliminated together with the duplicate
addresses?

Perhaps I haven't expressed myself clearly.

Column A Column B
Bristol
Bristol
London

How can I eliminate the entire second row in Excel using a filter?

Thanks in advance to anyone who replies?

Tim

[email protected]

Filtering problem

Hi
Use the advanced filter under tools. Leave the criteria range blank and
filter unique values.
regards
Paul

Tim Walters wrote:

Filtering a list of email addresses in 1 column is very easy. But how can
the rows in other columns also be eliminated together with the duplicate
addresses?

Perhaps I haven't expressed myself clearly.

Column A Column B
Bristol
Bristol
London

How can I eliminate the entire second row in Excel using a filter?

Thanks in advance to anyone who replies?

Tim

Tim Walters[_2_]

Filtering problem

Thank you for your reply. But suppose the second entry reads the same in
Column A, but different in Column B, yet I still want to eliminate it
because it's duplicate email addresses I want to get rid of.

Any suggestions?

Tim

oups.com...