-   -   Help with If / Loop / Adding cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/379350-help-if-loop-adding-cells.html)

keri

Help with If / Loop / Adding cells

Hi,

I am looking for code to accomplish the below but my efforts are not
working and i'm struggling to find a topic that is similar enough to
help.

I need this code to loop through all worksheets named "sheet" & number
(eg sheet1,sheet2)

I need to look in column A to find the value "1"
If for example "1" is found in row 3 then

Copy I3 to J3
Then J4 = I4 + J3
Then J5 = I5 + J4
Then J6 = I6 + J5
Etc until I is blank

Then loop to next worksheet.

Many thanks for your help in advance.

keri

Help with If / Loop / Adding cells

Thanks so much for this, I can use this code in so many other places
now I understand how it works. Thanks again