-   -   Read VBA source code as input (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/379314-re-read-vba-source-code-input.html)

NickHK

Read VBA source code as input

Neal,
See my reply to your later post.

Also, you may find the add-in by MZTools useful.
http://www.mztools.com/v3/mztools3.htm

NickHK

"Neal Zimm" wrote in message
I have built some macros to help me document my work in VBA by inserting
comments, (they have a defined 'structure') into the sub and function
procedures.

Currently I export a module, copy it into a worksheet, and the "document"
macros operate on the worksheet to provide the 'input'.

Can you point me to, or provide a bit of code where I can directly read

the
VBA source code that's 'inside' a workbook?

Thanks.

--
Neal Z