-   -   VBA function calling for computations within other sheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/379206-vba-function-calling-computations-within-other-sheets.html)

Horatiu

VBA function calling for computations within other sheets

Hi all,

I'm having some problems trying to create a function to perform the
computations on a different sheet. i.e. I have 2 columns in sheet1,
each pair on a row representing input into sheet2 where extensive
computations are taking place. The final result in sheet2 (for each
pair in sheet1) I want to return it in sheet1 (column 3). Any
suggestions how to do it?

Thx,
-horatiu-