-   -   Calling curve-line feature at run time (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/379097-calling-curve-line-feature-run-time.html)

Broadband Al

Calling curve-line feature at run time

I want to put a button on a sheet that (a) executes the inbuilt procedure for
drawing a curved line (as on toolbar drawing - autoshapes - line - curve)
(b) let the user defire the points for the curve and when finished (c) have
the code format the line. I have the code calling the function but I don't
know how to tell the procedure to stop and wait for the user to finish
drawing the curve before it runs the formatting code. Any ideas how I trap
this event?
--
Oxfordshire, UK

JLGWhiz

Calling curve-line feature at run time

You would have to do it through the InputBox method where the user enters
their parameters or with a UserForm where the user would select from a set of
preset parameters. In either case the parameters can be collected into a
variable that can then be used to trigger the funtion for the curve.