-   -   Group data in pivot using VBA (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/379087-group-data-pivot-using-vba.html)

Nick

Group data in pivot using VBA

In Excel, we can group data in a field, for example:

We can group A1, A2, A2 as List_of_1.

Is there a way to do this via VBA? I have a lot data points to group
and I want to automate the process.

Thanks in advance.

Nick.

Franz Verga

Group data in pivot using VBA

Nel post oups.com
*Nick* ha scritto:

In Excel, we can group data in a field, for example:

We can group A1, A2, A2 as List_of_1.

Is there a way to do this via VBA? I have a lot data points to group
and I want to automate the process.

Thanks in advance.

Nick.

Hi Nick,

record a macro by the macro recorder, then post the obtained code so we can
help you to modify it...

--
(I'm not sure of names of menus, options and commands, because
translating from the Italian version of Excel...)

Hope I helped you.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Ciao

Franz Verga from Italy