-   -   List and Data Form (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/379085-re-list-data-form.html)

Martin Fishlock

List and Data Form

Robert,

From the main menu:

Insert|Name|Define

The first row should be the row names.

--
Hope this helps
Martin Fishlock

"Robert" wrote:

I am reading the book Excell 2003 Bible and it says this about lists and Data
Forms. "If your list is named Database, Excel automatically extends the
range definition to include the new row(s) that you add to the list using the
Data Form dialog box. Note that his works only if the list has the name
Database; any other name doesn't work."

My question is how do you name a list?

Thanks...
--
Robert Hill

Robert[_32_]

List and Data Form

I selected my entire list and named it DATABASE and all seems to work fine.

Thanks...
--
Robert Hill

"Martin Fishlock" wrote: