-   -   Macro with stop date (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/379056-macro-stop-date.html)

[email protected]

Macro with stop date

hello

im a bit stuck on how to write a macro that can stop a calculation for
the next date once its past a stop date. Example:

stop date: 03-JAN-2007

ive already written an IF statement that calculates the next due date
based on the iterations but wihtout a macro it requires me to visually
inspect my
data when I fill in the entire row, column by column until when its
hits my stop date.
i have about 100 rows with different starting due dates and different
iterations.
The macro need to know when to finish a row (when it hits/goes over the
given
stop date) and then move to the next row and do that same.

Every Unit Due Date Next due Date Next Due Date ...
7 days 22-Dec-06 29-Dec-06 Stop, next column
30 days 10-Dec-06 Macro Stops here, goes to next column

can anyone help? =o)

JLGWhiz

Macro with stop date

If your data base was set up so that all of your start dates were in the same
column and your stop dates were all in the same column it would be pretty
simple to write the macro. But with more than one start date and stop date
place sporadically through the worksheet in columns and rows, it would be
very complicated to write a macro.