-   -   Multipage's first page does not show contents on startup (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/378977-multipages-first-page-does-not-show-contents-startup.html)

prahz

Multipage's first page does not show contents on startup

I have made a user form in excel vba. In it I have a multipage form
"multipage1" with two pages: "partsPage" and "inventoryPage."

When I run my script, the multipage tabs show up, however the contents
of the first page do not automatically show up (ie the first page looks
like it is blank). I have to manually click the first page's tab for
the contents to actually show up. How do I make it to where the
conents of the first page "partsPage" show up automatically without the
user having to click anything? partsPage is indexed as 0 and the other
page's index is 1 so i know I have that right.

This is kind of a hard one to explain but hopefully those of you with
more experience than I know where I am trying to get at.

Thanks.