-   -   How to I activate Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/378919-how-i-activate-excel.html)

Sean

How to I activate Excel

I have a piece of code via Ron De Bruin that e-mails out a worksheet.
It works great except for one small issue, the Security Dialog box
appears (Yes / No / Cancel) within Outlook. I wish to see this appear
on the face of my Excel spreadsheet.

How would I 'activate' my Excel spreadsheet file i.e. the last command
line within my code? I hope I'm using the correct terminology to
describe what I require.

Thanks

Bob Phillips

How to I activate Excel